Mod accusing me of having two accounts

Stewie

Mick nasty mod has been accusing me of having two accounts.
Claims that I have a account named Nicky (which is banned) and a account named Stewie . Username Stewie is my only account when tyler was the admin he said that I'm not nicky yet mick nasty keeps harassing me by saying that I'm nicky
If what I say or do is anything like him then I don't know why
U can look at my account and see that my ip address and his is different
And look and see that I don't have any other accounts if this keeps up I'm going to continue reporting the issue.

Last edited:
Claims that I have a account named Nicky (which is banned) and a account named Stewie . Username Stewie is my only account when tyler was the admin he said that I'm not nicky yet mick nasty keeps harassing me by saying that I'm nicky
And look and see that I don't have any other accounts if this keeps up I'm going to continue reporting the issue.
Goodluck. Lol

Goodluck. Lol
all she said u reminded her of him 😂😂 hows that accusations 🤔 lmfaooooooooo
wait imma accuse u know.. u remind me of a moron 🤩 deal with it

Last edited: