Mickey kicked me for this when I was trying to call out a racist user named Morals.

Viper

I was calling out Morals because he has used the N word even though he is white and has assumed I am black calling me black mama watermelon eater chocolate and monkey when I told him I am not black. Mickey did not kick him for this and she kicked me for calling him out. Plus I have him blocked and he has continued to talk about me and lie to people about me and Jaz while he is blocked which is harassment. I have the screenshots of him saying the N word.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2306).png
    Screenshot (2306).png
    36.2 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Jaz
I was calling out Morals because he has used the N word even though he is white and has assumed I am black calling me black mama watermelon eater chocolate and monkey when I told him I am not black. Mickey did not kick him for this and she kicked me for calling him out. Plus I have him blocked and he has continued to talk about me and lie to people about me and Jaz while he is blocked which is harassment. I have the screenshots of him saying the N word.
Indeed he even openly admitted to saying the N Slur many times.

And Mickey is just sitting there doing nothing and kicked you for an absolute False reasoning.

Mickey has been doing this a lot lately. And this is the type of mods they want? Smh.

And Mickey is just sitting there doing nothing and kicked you for an absolute False reasoning.

Mickey has been doing this a lot lately. And this is the type of mods they want? Smh.
She has been kicking the users that have been onto her a lot recently and does nothing about the actual problem.

Reactions: Jaz

She (Mickey) has also been reported many times. On multiple accounts of inappropriate comments in main.

Making minors uncomfortable (minors being 13-15)

And yet she's still a mod? Again. Ig this site just wants these types of ppl as mod

@Annie
Is there anything you can do any these false kicks?
Or abt the mod herself? This is getting out of hand.

But about this. I have seen screenshots of him talking about me and I see other users talking about me with him and I do not like it, I do not talk about him while he has me blocked because there is no point, yet he continues to and has called me and Jaz clowns, drama queens, H*s, and has called me a dirty b*tch.

Chat name?

Okay, I'll investigate this with the rest of the staff.

In the future please include YOUR chat name for such posts.

We’re sorry for the confusion. The kick was a mistake, you should be unlocked soon. 💜