Mickey demanding sexual pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxrshal

Mickey clearly demanding sexual pictures from me when i clearly didnt want to/was uncomfortable.
I'm also quite a bit younger than her.

Attachments

• 7C34E637-F913-4FED-903D-A33E6B337315.png
    7C34E637-F913-4FED-903D-A33E6B337315.png
    397.8 KB · Views: 40
She also refuses to tell me her age, a bit odd. For all i know, she could be a pedo.

Attachments

• 2065F615-DDF6-47AF-BFEB-77BBE67208E9.jpeg
    2065F615-DDF6-47AF-BFEB-77BBE67208E9.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 29
heres more of her demanding i show my face, which again i wasnt comfortable doing

Attachments

• B06C568B-BBD1-450B-B17F-50640EC92198.png
    B06C568B-BBD1-450B-B17F-50640EC92198.png
    409 KB · Views: 28
That's a diffrent app, i refuse to tell my age cuz i dont owe u and explanation and our age doesnt matter since u clear are an ex and dated me, again u could have said no completely no one forced a gun to Ur head. U also called me a slut and told me to kms its a few words from a nobody I ignored u knowing impd waste time tryna talk to u. If u want to exaggerate and bring other apps ml I have multiple ss of u. So please don't bring up the past. If u really were concerned u would have dealt with it ages ago. I'm not gonna dig deeper and talk about our past cuz that's non of no one else business

That's a diffrent app, i refuse to tell my age cuz i dont owe u and explanation and our age doesnt matter since u clear are an ex and dated me, again u could have said no completely no one forced a gun to Ur head. U also called me a slut and told me to kms its a few words from a nobody I ignored u knowing impd waste time tryna talk to u. If u want to exaggerate and bring other apps ml I have multiple ss of u. So please don't bring up the past. If u really were concerned u would have dealt with it ages ago. I'm not gonna dig deeper and talk about our past cuz that's non of no one else business
I did say no.
Different app doesn't change the fact that you did it.
You didn't tell me because it would make you look worse.
And i didnt bring it up because i didnt want to make drama.
I could bring up many other instances of you being a bad person.

U said no but proceeded to show, u also told me urself u would send it. I have ss.

I don't care how others see me, I don't owe u an explanation

U already made drama by startIng this

Same goes to u too

U said no but proceeded to show, u also told me urself u would send it. I have ss.

I don't care how others see me, I don't owe u an explanation

U already made drama by startIng this

Same goes to u too
You pressured me, that is the whole point.

Clearly not.

You started this, not me

Honestly think what u want, take it up to Annie and let her deal with it. I'm done with u thick-headed furries

Ah let’s bring up months old stuff which should’ve been given to Kevin and if you did then he decided to deal with it how he wanted to. He kept her staff. Also if you were truly “uncomfortable” then you would’ve reported it immediately. Not after having beef with this mod.

Ah let’s bring up months old stuff which should’ve been given to Kevin and if you did then he decided to deal with it how he wanted to. He kept her staff. Also if you were truly “uncomfortable” then you would’ve reported it immediately. Not after having beef with this mod.
i was uncomfortable, thats like telling a **** victim that they werent raped because they didnt report it straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.