*** MFKRS

喜欢。

@Arkham wtf r you doing, ur fukin mods are on their rebellious phase and throwing tantrums at us, like wtf control ur team dud. They're making this site shit and unenjoyeble for us. Like calm down be "thick-skinned" mfks, ppl are literally hating mods rn and sum of em even leaving the site cuz how the mods be acting. I wonder how the administrator would look at this??

I honestly don’t understand users who think like this.
People will be complaining when a guest breaks the rules, reports everywhere about guest’s because they are being inappropriate. But when it’s users like you who gets kicked for the same reason, you literally throw a fit.

Saying we are making this site un enjoyable, because you can’t have fun in an appropriate manner.

Calling us “mf babies” as the topic of your last thread because you literally don’t know what we deal with every time we’re online. So much hate in our pms, but we don’t kick for that because it wouldn’t be reasonable kicking someone who just doesn’t like you, that’s a them problem, i just read them and go “oh well”. Because in my opinion, i really don’t care what someone online thinks ab me tbh.
But we do still get lots of love as well.

As far as I know mods don’t hate any particular user, and if they do, they don’t single them out, unless you’ve broken a rule, because checking your kick reasons, you deserved every single one of them.

But anyways, thank you for your complaint.