Mental Health.

If you are reading this then it means two things.
one, You are a teenager struggling with your mental health or just wanna see what I'm gonna say.
or two, or a staff member trying to make sure nothing bad is said that will be against guidelines.

If I am gonna be honest I do not know what to say here, but hello I'm Charlie but people call me Char for half of my life I have struggled with my mental health and could never find that comforting place and for a while, It was never this place for sure. but with the right people there it made it somewhat safer for me I can not speak amongst all because of what has been happening but with the right people, it honestly was not that bad.
There is a lot to mental health no one speaks about and sometimes even people who are the most talkative tend to be struggling using it as a distraction. My username on Teen is exactly as it is on here (might wanna copy and paste it because it is a font) but if and when I get VIP I'll be sure to change it .-. to something that's typable anyway if you struggling with anything feel free to dm me there im opened to making friends me and my friends on here are very nice, well at first but then we are just a bunch of chaotic people because tbh It was very hard to make friends sometimes and that's sometimes what people need is a friend to just get them through the day

but anyway I honestly do not know what I am saying for half of that but yes FRIENDS yeah I hope everyone is doing okay and if not just remember one day it will be okay. I can not say it will be AMAZING but it will be okay for sure that I can promise <3

(super corny I know pls)

HAVE A GOOD DAY

Attachments

• 6007-michael.png
    6007-michael.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 1