LAAAAAAGGGGGGG

Shaqira

what the hell did the owner do???? to not only mess up the entire site with some shitty update but also to not even address it? it’s a shame this is the only one of these sites i have vip on, because it’s 100% the worst of the bunch

The owner takes a rather passive role in addressing the updates made to the site, from what I have seen.

To be quite honest, I never thought that there was an “owner,” or I more so thought that the admin of the site owned it, up until a strange person with a skull profile picture with the “owner” rank showed up on the news wall a couple years ago, LMAO.

And you are right in that there is quite a large disparity between the user experience and the VIP experience on TC. :/

It's probably just a server overload because the number of people in the chat. Because remember, there are like two or more chats in the same server. So it makes sense clearly why it lags alot. It's annoying because it's been lagging for 2+ days. Hopefully the owner can fix that. ;-;

And honestly, I do dislike the update but it had to be changed because the older version of it was discontinued from what I heard.

It's probably just a server overload because the number of people in the chat. Because remember, there are like two or more chats in the same server. So it makes sense clearly why it lags alot. It's annoying because it's been lagging for 2+ days. Hopefully the owner can fix that. ;-;

And honestly, I do dislike the update but it had to be changed because the older version of it was discontinued from what I heard.
Ah, yeah that makes sense. Hopefully they get it fixed soon!