Kicked for no reason.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7730
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7730

One guest account was annoying me continuously so I said I'm 22years old in anger . Then he called Hans and Mzt and they kicked me without knowing the truth. I discussed the whole matter to Mzt but still he kicked me and on top of that he kicked my second account too. Very upset by this behaviour of mods. I'm mod too of another site ik what should be done , take appropriate actions against mods .

I'm mod too of another site ik what should be done , take appropriate actions against mod
So am I. And the biggest Teen Chat. And the most experienced staff on that site. And I can tell you. They did exactly as they should!

So am I. And the biggest Teen Chat. And the most experienced staff on that site. And I can tell you. They did exactly as they should!
The reason I was kicked was I'm 22 but I'm just 15 years old. It's obvious I would be angry

One guest account was annoying me continuously so I said I'm 22years old in anger . Then he called Hans and Mzt and they kicked me without knowing the truth. I discussed the whole matter to Mzt but still he kicked me and on top of that he kicked my second account too. Very upset by this behaviour of mods. I'm mod too of another site ik what should be done , take appropriate actions against mods .
1. No overage tolerated here - that includes jokes or lies. You can’t tell someone you’re another age just because you’re angry? We will take action in every circumstance where ages are beyond the limit.

2. The mods did as they should. They followed the guidelines.

I’ve now banned both of your accounts. Your reasoning for why you claimed to be 22 seems quite laughable when you on top of that justify your behavior by claiming to be a mod (on whatever unknown small site).

If you actually are a teen, you can send me DoB proof in my forum dms. But considering your ignorant behavior, your chances to get unbanned are quite slim.

1. No overage tolerated here - that includes jokes or lies. You can’t tell someone you’re another age just because you’re angry? We will take action in every circumstance where ages are beyond the limit.

2. The mods did as they should. They followed the guidelines.

I’ve now banned both of your accounts. Your reasoning for why you claimed to be 22 seems quite laughable when you on top of that justify your behavior by claiming to be a mod (on whatever unknown small site).

If you actually are a teen, you can send me DoB proof in my forum dms. But considering your ignorant behavior, your chances to get unbanned are quite slim.
Will I get my account back if I showed u dob proof?