Intrusive thoughts bruh

0 MM

Bruh yall ever have those intrusive thoughts, like I could just be chilling there with baby ducks and my mind just be like “fucking step on that cute little shit” or i see a little baby and my fucking brain’s all like “kill it” or some shit😭

Bruh yall ever have those intrusive thoughts, like I could just be chilling there with baby ducks and my mind just be like “fucking step on that cute little shit” or i see a little baby and my fucking brain’s all like “kill it” or some shit😭
You are one messed up dude....

Careful with those thoughts lol. Nothing should be done without an analysis of the morality of the act. Where is the morality in killing a baby duck? If it is not harming you, why in the world should you harm it? Thoughts are fine, but please do not transform those thoughts to reality. Remember: you always have a choice between right and wrong....

And no, I have never had those kind of thoughts....

Yes but my intrusive thoughts usually happens when I'm driving like when someone randomly runs across the road when cars are coming, they're usually something like "you should run over them and end their misery" or some shit like that...

It happens and I'd suggest you actually control it right now because it can actually be a sign of anxiety, PTSD and OCD

Careful with those thoughts lol. Nothing should be done without an analysis of the morality of the act. Where is the morality in killing a baby duck? If it is not harming you, why in the world should you harm it? Thoughts are fine, but please do not transform those thoughts to reality. Remember: you always have a choice between right and wrong....
Bro I would never kill a baby duck, those little fuckers are too adorable 😭