I'm sorry, Arkham.

dominic03

This message is for Arkham.

So I understand I've said some mean things to you. You totally deserve it. Just kidding.

I'm sorry that I've been so rude every since AlyssaFish666 was demoted. I don't want to be mad, and I don't want you to be mad.

I hope you accept my apology.

-Dominic03

(btw this font name is Futura)

Okay, let's get this a little deeper. You say you become upset only after I demoted an Alyssafish666 and you feel that she was doing the job of moderator correctly.

The reason she was demoted was that she endlessly kept haranguing me, saying that we should warn people prior to either muting them or banning them and she even as much as accused me of breaking a rule myself by not doing this prior to a mute or ban.

Even when I would ask to be shown this rule that I was supposedly breaking and constantly having it thrown in my face, never was there ever any proof anywhere of this mysterious rule yet the argument would never end.

And this rule which never could be shown to me was still being used as the reason, so instead of continuing to keep this going, causing the room even more disruption than it needed to have, I removed the person causing the disruption from her position. All she had to do was show me the rule she was talking about and she would have not been demoted.

Because to me warning everyone about everything is just ridiculous because 1, the rules that are written prior to entering is that not a warning? And 2, the rules that are given at entrance by the system command are clearly there and clearly can be seen so aren't they clearly warnings?

If people can't be bothered to read the rules prior to entering the chat then why should I be bothered with having to waste extra time in giving them warnings for something they should already know? That is my point and that has been my point since day one!

Why can't moderators just be sentinels of the room and do the job they were asked to do and stop trying to make policy themselves? That is the job of the room owner, not that of me nor of them.

Okay, let's get this a little deeper. You say you become upset only after I demoted an Alyssafish666 and you feel that she was doing the job of moderator correctly.

The reason she was demoted was that she endlessly kept haranguing me, saying that we should warn people prior to either muting them or banning them and she even as much as accused me of breaking a rule myself by not doing this prior to a mute or ban.

Even when I would ask to be shown this rule that I was supposedly breaking and constantly having it thrown in my face, never was there ever any proof anywhere of this mysterious rule yet the argument would never end.

And this rule which never could be shown to me was still being used as the reason, so instead of continuing to keep this going, causing the room even more disruption than it needed to have, I removed the person causing the disruption from her position. All she had to do was show me the rule she was talking about and she would have not been demoted.

Because to me warning everyone about everything is just ridiculous because 1, the rules that are written prior to entering is that not a warning? And 2, the rules that are given at entrance by the system command are clearly there and clearly can be seen so aren't they clearly warnings?

If people can't be bothered to read the rules prior to entering the chat then why should I be bothered with having to waste extra time in giving them warnings for something they should already know? That is my point and that has been my point since day one!

Why can't moderators just be sentinels of the room and do the job they were asked to do and stop trying to make policy themselves? That is the job of the room owner, not that of me nor of them.
I see your point on the rules before entering. However, this wasn't the focus of what I said.