If you could control one of the four classical elements, which one would you choose?

If you could control one of the four classical elements, which one would you choose?

• Earth 🌱

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water 🌊

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fire 🔥

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air 🌬️

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

december

If you could control one of the four classical elements (as in earth 🌱, water 🌊, fire 🔥, or air 🌬️), which one might you choose?

IMG_4111.jpeg
Why would you choose this one?

Its a hard choice to make, considering there are multiple things you could do with one of these elements. You also need to know to properly control them too because either one of them can be dangerous if not careful.
I chose air though, because its just something basic and there are cool things I could do with air. I could interact with already fluctuating currents(natural wind, wind from my hands, a hand fan, air conditioning, electric fan etc). I could even conjure my own outside.
Also, I could put out fires or make them stronger.

Note: I would use my power wisely.

Last edited:
Ooo, yeah. To be honest, I hadn’t really thought of telekinesis. I suppose you’re right— by manipulating the air around you, you can suspend objects carried by the wind. As for air, or the wind’s influence over fire, I like your analogy. Wielding a power that can be used for both good and wrongdoing provides you with an element of choice that can define your character.