I went on Teen Chat and the place is wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalina

I have visited the site myself and witnessed numerous messages that are sexually explicit, abusive, illegal, or soliciting. It seems that the moderators rarely remove these messages. The site is overrun by sellers, traders, and people who want to cam with minors. This is a serious and disgusting situation that puts the safety of users around the world at risk. Take some action and get those moderators active. We need this site to be taken down immediately or regulated more strictly.

Solution
The mods DO remove it when they’re online. There’s some mods on break… we have mod apps open and we will most likely hire 3 to 4 more mods in the next week
None of those three messages are kickable...I don't know what you're trying to prove. Did you not just read the past 3 posts I wrote in response to your complaints?

Did you not just read this?
The mods DO remove it when they’re online. There’s some mods on break… we have mod apps open and we will most likely hire 3 to 4 more mods in the next week
AKA the comment that you literally LIKED ?

If you want me to explain it further,
MODS/MODERATORS (AKA us) WILL remove (delete and take appropriate action) these kinds of (things that are violating rules) comments ONCE we are ONLINE (when we log in to the chat). It's nearly impossible to get rid of all messages and DMS like this...we are genuinely trying our best. Please drop this and stop whining on here 24/7.

Long paragraphs are not really needed. You could get straight to the point like Annie. I’m not reading all that.

You are obsessed with long paragraphs and Annie went straight to the point. Stop derailing shit and accusing that I have a problem. Simply, relax. I don’t even go there anymore.

Literally, I’ve made Annie’s message a solution. I probably know her more than you besides you can relax your tits.

PS: this is like KC random comments BS. So, quit the shit. I’m just posting and the fact I found a solution is not enough for your ass. Damnnnnn.

Last edited:
Long paragraphs are not really needed. You could get straight to the point like Annie. I’m not reading all that.

You are obsessed with long paragraphs and Annie went straight to the point. Stop derailing shit and accusing that I have a problem. Simply, relax. I don’t even go there anymore.

Literally, I’ve made Annie’s message a solution. I probably know her more than you besides you can relax your tits.

PS: this is like KC random comments BS. So, quit the shit. I’m just posting and the fact I found a solution is not enough for your ass. Damnnnnn.
ong

" relax your tits " 💀 like girl, not everyone is like annie, everyone has their own way of typing, and talking abt paragraphs, arent u the one who keeps spamming forums with paragraph bcz of ur hate to mods and the site it self??!??? Have some logic Godamn

Status
Not open for further replies.