I need advice

well I have a crush on a girl but but I don't know how to tell her that I like her
Ah, I see. Well, you could start off by telling her about the things that you admire about her, and how you began to like her. I would focus on highlighting aspects of her personality that you find appealing, and times or memories with her when you’ve really admired her. Then, you could transition into directly mentioning how you feel about her. Hopefully this helps.

Ah, I see. Well, you could start off by telling her about the things that you admire about her, and how you began to like her. I would focus on highlighting aspects of her personality that you find appealing, and times or memories with her when you’ve really admired her. Then, you could transition into directly mentioning how you feel about her. Hopefully this helps.
wau

well I have a crush on a girl but but I don't know how to tell her that I like her
Whoah there! Who is this girl perhaps? Or is it a secret?
You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, though.
Have you talked to her yet? Or perhaps all those questions are better left unanswered. I don't really know if I wanna know. You just keep your head up and keep facing the dark, and just know you're not alone.

Expressing your feelings to someone you like takes courage. Find a quiet moment, be honest and calm, and respect their response, whether it's reciprocated or not. When I was in help with essay writing I used to constantly feel overwhelmed by my workload. These 7 best U.S. websites that will help me out. It resembles a student's manual for academic success. I am glad I found this amazing website that can write essays for you one of the service providers. For all students who are stressed out about their schoolwork, this piece offers a respite from the grey. I strongly suggest reading this essay if you need assistance with an assignment. The most useful item I've found this semester is this.

Last edited: