I got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah U NEEDA BFFR 😭 she ain’t never say she was selling. Love how the mods banned the people who didn’t say that but the people who are actually selling are still on the website currently selling. So actually Bffr ur dumb💀💀💀
Mods cant ban lol. It was a spam ban which moderators have nothing to do with. Crazy right? Lol when will people learn to not say censored words

I didn’t say censored words either so Bffr.
Yes you did lol, I can see exactly what you said. You would've have been caught in the spam filter did you hadn't 😭😭 bffr. But sure, keep throwing hate at the staff even tho you have no clue 🫡 ciao

Yes you did lol, I can see exactly what you said. You would've have been caught in the spam filter did you hadn't 😭😭 bffr. But sure, keep throwing hate at the staff even tho you have no clue 🫡 ciao
No you be fr. Banning me bc I said the word "selling" when I didn't even know it wasn't supposed to be said. Maybe get a better support team on the website instead of being a total bitch and not understanding what me and my friend are trying to say 💀 y'all are just stupid man

Like I said, moderators CANT ban. And it was the spam filter, which is a BOT. It has a set list of words that users cannot say and it auto bans when users say it. I never said I didn't understand what you said, my point was to make you understand that it was NOT the moderators fault. I nor the other moderators have the power to ban or unban and throwing hate and calling us stupid isn't going to help your case. @Arkham pls look into these bans more and choose your decision.

Like I said, moderators CANT ban. And it was the spam filter, which is a BOT. It has a set list of words that users cannot say and it auto bans when users say it. I never said I didn't understand what you said, my point was to make you understand that it was NOT the moderators fault. I nor the other moderators have the power to ban or unban and throwing hate and calling us stupid isn't going to help your case. @Arkham pls look into these bans more and choose your decision.
Bro i don't care if it's a bot 😭 it's the fact me and my friend aren't getting UNBANNED even tho we did nothing wrong bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.