i got banned for sending a secret message link? i see people doing it all the time and i get banned

i didnt even know it would get me banned i saw multiple ppl do it so i thought it would work but i got banned can i please be unbanned since i didnt know

I, King Liam, also made this mistake without thinking, and got banned, please unban me great moderators of teen chat, I posted it because I indeed saw others posting it and it seemed interesting, yet I forgot user status. Not tryna hide anything.

Last edited:
Chris, you have now been unbanned, but be aware that if you post using that again it will happen again

My account got banned for that same reason theres a person on my friends wall that has been posting the secret messages like for a long time so I thought to try it I didnt know we weren't supposed to because others were getting away with it I'm so sorry pls un-ban mešŸ˜­

My account got banned for that same reason theres a person on my friends wall that has been posting the secret messages like for a long time so I thought to try it I didnt know we weren't supposed to because others were getting away with it I'm so sorry pls un-ban mešŸ˜­
Unbanned but be aware that further posting of links other than YouTube will be frowned upon!