howdy

Gabriel</3

hello! the names Gabriel. not my real name, but because of past experiences it probably wont be shared. im a 14 trans masc boy who goes by he/they/it. idk my sexuality tbh. just looking for some people to talk too. maybe friends?

i enjoy birds, reptiles, classic literature, and music! Everything Everything is the best band EVER. Arc of the Scythe is a masterpiece of a book trilogy. idk what else to say. oh, i own 4 chickens. anyways you can also find me on Tumblr and FlightRising! happy scrollin'

Haiii, nice to meet you! I’m December.
I also enjoy music as well as reptiles. It’s cool that you own four chickens; are they easy to take care of? Anyway, welcome to forums!

Haiii, nice to meet you! I’m December.
I also enjoy music as well as reptiles. It’s cool that you own four chickens; are they easy to take care of? Anyway, welcome to forums!
chickens are pretty easy once you know how to! ive been raisin' them since i was 'bout 7-8. mostly just checking the water and food to make sure they have some, other than that theyre pretty independent

That’s cool! I was thinking that I might adopt some chickens myself in the future. That’s good to know that they’re relatively easy to take care of— thanks!