How do I report to moderators?

AriaCarlyle

ISSUE:

Hello, my name is Aria Carlyle. And I would like to know how to report inappropriate messages to moderators on TeenChat.
I'm joined on the 13th, July 2023, and I'm already receiving inappropriate messages from anonymous users in the online chat room.
Does anybody know how I can report prohibited content to the moderators? Is this chat room even moderated anyway?

Solution
There are report buttons that will send to the mods.

Here’s a reminder of how to do it:

-If a violation occurs in private chat, click the gear icon (⚙️) -->"Report"-->Select any reason and send.

-If a profile violation occurs, open the profile --> open the options menu --> "Report" --> Select any reason and send.

-If a main chat violation occurs, click the 3 dots at the side of the message --> "Report" --> Select any reason and send.

Attached is a visual example:

Please note that it is best to use the ignore button for any "Drama"/"Bullying"/"Annoying users". However, if this becomes excessive then you may report.
There are report buttons that will send to the mods.

Here’s a reminder of how to do it:

-If a violation occurs in private chat, click the gear icon (⚙️) -->"Report"-->Select any reason and send.

-If a profile violation occurs, open the profile --> open the options menu --> "Report" --> Select any reason and send.

-If a main chat violation occurs, click the 3 dots at the side of the message --> "Report" --> Select any reason and send.

Attached is a visual example:

Please note that it is best to use the ignore button for any "Drama"/"Bullying"/"Annoying users". However, if this becomes excessive then you may report.

Solution