hold up let me tell u folks on why i hate being popular

aideyy

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
i hate being popular because theres always drama that u always have to overcome then theres people who will do anything to grasp there hands on u like all i do is talk to my friend group and i get random girls, and boys asking me out at some momments its really annoying like they dont wanna be my friend first ATLEAST like i wanna just chill, then theres the friend group it always gets bigger because people want to talk to u and its too the point where i get no where to sit or if i sit somewhere else then the friend group they`ll start swarming me like bees, then i get people from the friend group trying to make new people back away that i actually wanna talk to like i dont know how people really want to be popular when its just draining and i keep trying to hide from most of them because they always annoy me i just wanna try and make my life a little bit more easier and less popular and more private like WHY DOES IT NEED TO BE SO DIFFICULT FOR ME

Anyways i hope you love the short vent on me being popular irl it just sucks and it makes me wanna jump in a fire but anyways i hope all of u have a good night or day and ill make sure to make another sooner or later

Sincerely Aidey

I feel ya. I love being left alone or chilling out with a couple friends but with 7 people living in my home it’s hard to get some time for myself which can be stressful. Anyways we can’t give up these challenges can make us stronger in the end if we let them…

I feel ya. I love being left alone or chilling out with a couple friends but with 7 people living in my home it’s hard to get some time for myself which can be stressful. Anyways we can’t give up these challenges can make us stronger in the end if we let them…
Sure