Hey new wicked idea that actually work for me

aideyy

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
I don't know how badly the mods and staff have been working on getting rid of the robots which Ik they are so why don't I try to lend in with some small help maybe this could or could not work idk so instead of allowing anyone to be a guest we force them to make a account instead so even if there's a issue accruing like how the inapp guest that are doing they do it as a user so we could just ban them there because even if ur a guest u could still easily re do it without any trouble idrk why or how they do that just a theory also we should ban people with the similarities names like I mean really similar and as well make a new report category and calling it not real people ai because tbh at this point it probably might actually help but mods and Kevin with the sweet administrator what y'all think about it

I appreciate your ideas, thanks.

⋆ Though we can´t just take off the Guest option fully, there´s couple of Guests who actually have a fine talk on here.
⋆ Other thing is that most of those Bots, known Perverts or Sellers and Spammers do have an Account and are Users. They make multiple Accounts and bypass Bans with specific VPNs for example.
⋆ Other thing is with the new report category... when I was a user I had a similiar idea but personally me as a mod..I don´t really look at what exactly it´s been reported under. I look at the report and see it is inappropriate or fraud or the usual scam. I´d say all the mods recognize most of the Scam-Messages. :3

So just report the message and we will take action anyway. ♡