Hetrophobia

Hippo

Banned
So
As you all read the title
This thread is all about Hetrophobia which is coming up on teen chat
I was just using My User account on teen chat , there I saw some kids ( girls mostly) with Lesbian in their bios .
I had no problem with it , It's their choice.
The problem starts when
These kids become toxic(Cringe) when they say
NO GUYS
GUYS MESSAGING/TAGGING = Instant Block
Or My Favourite
GUYS JUST FUCK OFF lol
And I once wrote in my bio that I don't like Gae people , The Lgbtq kids spammed my pms
I also went to the Gae and Les Chatrooms (On Tc Ofc) and my presence made them so uncomfortable that they started using swear words
And when we say we don't like Lgbt people ,(even in mains , which is not reserved for them) we are given the Tag of Homophobic
The thing is
These Hetrophobes need to be stopped

So
I was just using My User account on teen chat , there I saw some kids ( girls mostly) with Lesbian in their bios .
The problem starts when
NO GUYS
Or My Favourite
GUYS JUST FUCK OFF lol
And I once wrote in my bio that I don't like Gae people , The Lgbtq kids spammed my pms
I also went to the Gae and Les Chatrooms (On Tc Ofc) and my presence made them so uncomfortable that they started using swear words
And when we say we don't like Lgbt people ,(even in mains , which is not reserved for them) we are given the Tag of Homophobic
The thing is
Something i ve always wanted to say hm

So
The problem starts when
NO GUYS
Or My Favourite
GUYS JUST FUCK OFF lol
The thing is
Tbh they are more cfs in lesb room than real Girls๐Ÿ’€