Harassment by PRICKSTON

YandereDev

Throughout these past few days, Prickston has been creating unnecessary drama in the chat which he has been kicked for multiple times. On multiple occasions he leaked photos of instagram profiles of minors when he is 18. Some of these people are my friends and I. He also posts photos of other people without permission just to make fun of them. For example, me and coast contra. I will attach screenshots below. He's been making baseless accusations towards me and it's unfair that I have to deal with his harassment everytime I get on the chat. Multiple moderators have been telling him to knock it off – One including ex-mod Ash because he wouldn't stop harassing me in main. Multiple people can attest to the fact that he harasses not only me, but others in the main chat constantly. I will be inviting other people to this thread to talk about what he has done to them. My user; Killshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220_001927_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220_001927_Chrome.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 29
My socials were also leaked, I see that as a grave invasion of privacy and also super inconsiderate. I personally believe he should face the harshest punishment possible because my Instagram account is my own personal account and him leaking it to TEEN CHAT of all places, is pretty disgusting.

Not to mention, leaking it in a place full of pedophiles is especially vile. He's 18 and leaking minors private Instagram profiles. It isn't appropriate. Not to mention, putting minors in danger of pedophiles who prey on the site.

Not to mention, leaking it in a place full of pedophiles is especially vile. He's 18 and leaking minors private Instagram profiles. It isn't appropriate. Not to mention, putting minors in danger of pedophiles who prey on the site.
u leaked mine first tho and i got ss

My socials were also leaked, I see that as a grave invasion of privacy and also super inconsiderate. I personally believe he should face the harshest punishment possible because my Instagram account is my own personal account and him leaking it to TEEN CHAT of all places, is pretty disgusting.
she leaked mine too

But you were the one that started all the drama today, and did not want to leave her alone(i have screenshots)
And yes that was e-bullying (that is a thing, bc i searched it🧍🏾‍♀️)