Goodbye (:

IIydra

This post will come off corny to a lot, it may even seem very unnecessary considering I was only a Moderator; But you know what, this is the 4th year I've been working combined on both Chat Avenue Teen Chat as well as Teen Chat Org. I've been waiting for this day as well as dreading it because it is always hard to leave something you put a lot of effort and passion into, but it coming to an end was inevitable. I've worked under multiple administrations and probably have the highest number of bans authorized by any staff on either of the sites. As a Moderator, I've seen probably the worst of what the digital world is capable of putting out there for show, and I think I've done a fairly decent job in keeping the horrific things I've seen with my own eyes away from yours. From "L!nks" to deepfakes, I've seen it all and boy am I glad to drop that mantle.

I've kept this part of my role away from the public domain besides some staff members knowing it, but I took my role above the jurisdiction that the Site even empowered me with. It didn't end with a not-so-permanent ban from the site for me. I'd trace those URLs which could lead to Terabytes of the most horrific things you could see with your own eyes and I became responsible in going after those people & taking those l!nks down from the internet as well. None of what I'm typing out is in the hopes or expectation of getting praise for it or your acknowledgement of my role. This is for any current or potential staff members that could ever come across this random post on this thread, and to be aware of what you will potentially see when you undertake a role like ours & to prioritize the people you're looking after. I hope the time I've spend working on these sites have not been in vain and that I did get to help most of you like my sole intention was to. I also do apologize if I've wronged anyone in the process of working through this role as the stress and trauma that comes from the things you witness and read can be very overwhelming.

Lastly, to anyone that reads this; You're going to or already have had a tumultuous time here, but I can assure you that you can very much come across the most amazing people online and sometimes they can even be more influential than the ones you come across in your day-to-day lives. I've met people, befriended people, even lost some people that I've met on these sites but I'm always thankful I had the silly idea of joining a random website I came across on a fine evening in 2020. Its taught me a lot, and I'm very thankful for the people I got to meet, befriend and also have the pleasure of working with.
I hope most people on here can have similar experiences and meet amazing people as well. I am also very thankful to those people that always privately or publicly messaged those kind messages every now & then and I've always acknowledged and screenshotted those messages every time someone send me one to save them c:

Ladies & Gentlemen, its been a pleasure.
Hydra

It was fun working with you on teens ave! Tho we haven't talked much before, but it was fun knowing you! Hope we talk again some day. Take care! I'll miss you <3

This post will come off corny to a lot, it may even seem very unnecessary considering I was only a Moderator; But you know what, this is the 4th year I've been working combined on both Chat Avenue Teen Chat as well as Teen Chat Org. I've been waiting for this day as well as dreading it because it is always hard to leave something you put a lot of effort and passion into, but it coming to an end was inevitable. I've worked under multiple administrations and probably have the highest number of bans authorized by any staff on either of the sites. As a Moderator, I've seen probably the worst of what the digital world is capable of putting out there for show, and I think I've done a fairly decent job in keeping the horrific things I've seen with my own eyes away from yours. From "L!nks" to deepfakes, I've seen it all and boy am I glad to drop that mantle.

I've kept this part of my role away from the public domain besides some staff members knowing it, but I took my role above the jurisdiction that the Site even empowered me with. It didn't end with a not-so-permanent ban from the site for me. I'd trace those URLs which could lead to Terabytes of the most horrific things you could see with your own eyes and I became responsible in going after those people & taking those l!nks down from the internet as well. None of what I'm typing out is in the hopes or expectation of getting praise for it or your acknowledgement of my role. This is for any current or potential staff members that could ever come across this random post on this thread, and to be aware of what you will potentially see when you undertake a role like ours & to prioritize the people you're looking after. I hope the time I've spend working on these sites have not been in vain and that I did get to help most of you like my sole intention was to. I also do apologize if I've wronged anyone in the process of working through this role as the stress and trauma that comes from the things you witness and read can be very overwhelming.

Lastly, to anyone that reads this; You're going to or already have had a tumultuous time here, but I can assure you that you can very much come across the most amazing people online and sometimes they can even be more influential than the ones you come across in your day-to-day lives. I've met people, befriended people, even lost some people that I've met on these sites but I'm always thankful I had the silly idea of joining a random website I came across on a fine evening in 2020. Its taught me a lot, and I'm very thankful for the people I got to meet, befriend and also have the pleasure of working with.
I hope most people on here can have similar experiences and meet amazing people as well. I am also very thankful to those people that always privately or publicly messaged those kind messages every now & then and I've always acknowledged and screenshotted those messages every time someone send me one to save them c:

Ladies & Gentlemen, its been a pleasure.
Hydra
You're always the best ! I love you . Take care šŸ˜˜ā¤ļø

I remember you being one of the most enthusiastic staff members, always ready to initiate or coordinate on any matter. You're a great role model to every future staff that will take up responsibilities in the future. To prioritize people's happiness over yours is a huge deed. Thank you for the time you've committed to this community. I know my reply is late, but considering the fact I've seen you work your ass off, I had to write this. (I'm not sure if you'll see this, but okay)

Wishing you a great life, full of opportunities and growth ahead!