Does arkham play roblox blade ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my newly acquired rock solid evidence i’ve collected from murder mystery 2 on roblox. As you can see in the picture he is very short. Aka, Your admin. And he is batman. As the rest of the pictures have shown they are also batman. Your admin is a 30 year old batman stan. So why in the world wouldn’t he be on roblox? He admins chat sites so it’s not far from. Also roblox is a kick ass game so. Self explanatory. Good day fellow teenchat.org goers. This thread is still open for discussion.

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpeg
    IMG_1829.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 3
IMG_3854.jpeg
this is my newly acquired rock solid evidence i’ve collected from murder mystery 2 on roblox. As you can see in the picture he is very short. Aka, Your admin. And he is batman. As the rest of the pictures have shown they are also batman. Your admin is a 30 year old batman stan. So why in the world wouldn’t he be on roblox? He admins chat sites so it’s not far from. Also roblox is a kick ass game so. Self explanatory. Good day fellow teenchat.org goers. This thread is still open for discussion.
Now. I have collected more evidence. For the first picture. My beloved faith has posted a arkham face reveal. In relation to her thread. I have collected evidence that arkham may actaully play roblox. Now it may seem crazy. But lookie at all of the evidence i have collected. Now moving on to the second picture. Ahem.. As you can see it says that he sees a potato chip and eats it. I’m not calling him fat but i kind of am. Anyways off topic. You see, He’s a admin on multiple chat sites so he’s bound to be a couch potato, Now. In relation to couch potato, He eats potato chips, So your admin is a couch potato canibal. Now. This same thread is still open for discussion. Good bye and good night my fellow teenchat.org goers.

Attachments

• IMG_3855.jpeg
    IMG_3855.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.