Demote lean

0 Rʏᴜsᴇɪゥ

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
Lean is a bias mod and he is literally kicking users for fake and lame reasons becoz of personal issues. He even false kicked my friend @00Lynn for catfishing while the pfp she used was of just an outfit and the face wasn't even visible. He did kick me twice for the same reason. He is just too retarded who kicks users for jokes or for personal reasons. Lmao I bet bro cant even argue without pissing his pants. He didn't kick her friend jace for starting the drama the kick she deserved isn't this bias @Annie ? He even kicked @hurt for mismatched alt information while it wasn't even his account and he even kicked him for talking things which was against lean.

And then he pmed me about what he pmed to one of my friend which clearly shows how insecure and needy he is. He doesn't deserve to be a mod. He doesn't even complete the requirements for a mod. You need a 2 months old account to be a mod his account isn't even a month old how can you select him? You should choose mods who are deserving and not bias to users.
And not to mention he even edited my bio (“I Will always fuck you better than karma") but he didn't edit her friends bio (“fuck or he fucked with") bias enough?.

OH MY FUCKING GOD LEAN IS NOW GOING TO KICK ME FOR TALKING BOUT HIM ON FORUMS. I AM HELLA SCARED 😱.

Last edited:
He doesn't even complete the requirements for a mod. You need a 2 months old account to be a mod his account isn't even a month old how can you select him? You should choose mods who are deserving and not bias to users.
Cause he’s a former mod with months of previous experience. Some new accounts need to be made for mods. Hence why you see mods with recently made accounts. Everything else I’ll have him respond to here.

Lean is a bias mod and he is literally kicking users for fake and lame reasons becoz of personal issues. He even false kicked my friend @00Lynn for catfishing while the pfp she used was of just an outfit and the face wasn't even visible. He did kick me twice for the same reason. He is just too retarded who kicks users for jokes or for personal reasons. Lmao I bet bro cant even argue without pissing his pants. He didn't kick her friend jace for starting the drama the kick she deserved isn't this bias @Annie ? He even kicked @hurt for mismatched alt information while it wasn't even his account and he even kicked him for talking things which was against lean.

And then he pmed me about what he pmed to one of my friend which clearly shows how insecure and needy he is. He doesn't deserve to be a mod. He doesn't even complete the requirements for a mod. You need a 2 months old account to be a mod his account isn't even a month old how can you select him? You should choose mods who are deserving and not bias to users.
And not to mention he even edited my bio (“I Will always fuck you better than karma") but he didn't edit her friends bio (“fuck or he fucked with") bias enough?.

OH MY FUCKING GOD LEAN IS NOW GOING TO KICK ME FOR TALKING BOUT HIM ON FORUMS. I AM HELLA SCARED 😱.
Bias? I kick what I see no matter who. The kick on 0 0Lynn I checked with another mod before I did kick, not to mention dming her and tagging her in main giving her the chance to fix her bio. The kick in hurt wasn't started by me but it's still there so will keep happening.

Yes, I messaged you about Lynn. But this was because she choose to ignore it and wanted to show you that I gave both of you the same chance. Sorry I give people a chance??

when did I edit your bio? Like I genuinely would like to know when I did

You try really hard to act sane but we all know it's just an act.

"justice is weak and empty... one cannot win against any villains with justice alone."