Complaining about the people who are saying bad words regularly in teen chat

peace_dude_

Dear admin
@Akhram

2 march, 2024

Sir,
I want to tell you about some people who always talks in bad language.They talks in bad language everyday.They are so abusive people and their behaviour is also so bad.I said his/her many times to don't say bad words but they are saying repeatedly.

Theirs teen chat ID's are aceticacid ,Innocent Bacha , Apsara, Nody and devx this people are always talks in bad language abusive language regularly.

Please take the action sir give them punishment as soon as possible.

Thank you
Peace_dude

Dear admin
@Akhram

2 march, 2024

Sir,
I want to tell you about some people who always talks in bad language.They talks in bad language everyday.They are so abusive people and their behaviour is also so bad.I said his/her many times to don't say bad words but they are saying repeatedly.

Theirs teen chat ID's are aceticacid ,Innocent Bacha , Apsara, Nody and devx this people are always talks in bad language abusive language regularly.

Thank you
Peace_dude
@Arkham

Dear admin
@Akhram

2 march, 2024

Sir,

Thank you
Peace_dude
You can clearly see that Apsara dev and aceticacid aka me hasn't cussed in the ss. This user himself tags us and spams in Hindi room. He has been mini moding and telling us that he'll get us banned .

You can clearly see that Apsara dev and aceticacid aka me hasn't cussed in the ss. This user himself tags us and spams in Hindi room. He has been mini moding and telling us that he'll get us banned .
I have many ss of you and your friends can i so my other proofs.

Dear admin
@Akhram

2 march, 2024

Sir,

Thank you
Peace_dude
Lmao is this the same guy who be continuously spam cussing over alayna every now and then? The despo guy? The irony in this is crazy🤌🏻🤣

One the behalf of shampoo,
Respected teen chat staff, I ( shampoo ) and my friends were trying to scare a creepy guest ( Nody) who was making vulgar comments tarrgetting a girl on chat , no mods or any kind of staff was present at that moment he was not stopping the comments

“Respected teen chat staff, I ( shampoo ) and my friends were trying to scare a creepy guest ( Nody) who was making vulgar comments tarrgetting a girl on chat , no mods or any kind of staff was present at that moment he was not stopping the comments even after we blocked him he was going on making vulgar inapp comments about our friend on chat we tried to ignore but it was too much he was not at all stopping making those ugly remarks outta nowhere he jumped in and started mess so I had no other choice but to fight for my friend to stop that creep from making comments
and this peace dude guy is trying to save that creep guest Nody by making the scene fake and trying to make us look bad

this peace dude is an old user , when pppl in hindi room found out that he is using a fake pfp of his arms and when got exposed he started targetting the guys who exposed him , everytime he comes online he stalks and abuses few targeted users even tho we ignore him but doesnt stop.

please think by standing in our shoes once we just gave the ( I was th one who made those ) to protect our friend from that creepy guest and sorry for doing it we had no other choice please excuse all of us and this peace dude is trying to save that creep guest"

You all are making group and defending yourself.You have any proof . Making group and defending our self by saying anything will can't save you so please don't make drama sir admin sir will take action.

“Respected teen chat staff, I ( shampoo ) and my friends were trying to scare a creepy guest ( Nody) who was making vulgar comments tarrgetting a girl on chat , no mods or any kind of staff was present at that moment he was not stopping the comments even after we blocked him he was going on making vulgar inapp comments about our friend on chat we tried to ignore but it was too much he was not at all stopping making those ugly remarks outta nowhere he jumped in and started mess so I had no other choice but to fight for my friend to stop that creep from making comments
and this peace dude guy is trying to save that creep guest Nody by making the scene fake and trying to make us look bad

this peace dude is an old user , when pppl in hindi room found out that he is using a fake pfp of his arms and when got exposed he started targetting the guys who exposed him , everytime he comes online he stalks and abuses few targeted users even tho we ignore him but doesnt stop.

please think by standing in our shoes once we just gave the ( I was th one who made those ) to protect our friend from that creepy guest and sorry for doing it we had no other choice please excuse all of us and this peace dude is trying to save that creep guest"
The thing is this is about abusing someone its not about pfp please see the thread first please.