Bullshit kick

0 Rʏᴜsᴇɪゥ

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
@Arkham
The mod really need to learn hindi before kicking for a lame ass reason.

So I was in the hindi room and two users for talking about meetup and to which I commented “meet up kr rhe" which means “they are doing meet up". And a dumbass mod kicked me before evening enquiring the whole thing. How ignorant!

How is it my fault? Can someone explain!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-10-22-40-02-187-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-10-22-40-02-187-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 25
The fact that those two guys who were talking about meetup didnt get kicked shows how incapable the mod is 🗣️

For the many of us who do not speak Hindi nor do we understand it, we have to rely on translation software and there are times it is pretty well useless. The screenshot image would not even translate and when I typed out the words it came back telling me that "Meet up kr the" meant "subbing meat" so I am guessing they saw the words "Meet up" and automatically kicked for that. You can't blame everyone for not knowing all 7000 languages on this ball of dirt known as Earth!

8olvd93.png

Translated pretty quickly for me. Even if doesn't translate accurately, it didn't translate to anything offensive so why would they ban you for no reason?

For the many of us who do not speak Hindi nor do we understand it, we have to rely on translation software and there are times it is pretty well useless. The screenshot image would not even translate and when I typed out the words it came back telling me that "Meet up kr the" meant "subbing meat" so I am guessing they saw the words "Meet up" and automatically kicked for that. You can't blame everyone for not knowing all 7000 languages on this ball of dirt known as Earth!
I can understand that everyone cant understand every single but atleast the mods should enquire a bit first and not just kick for a single word without context. They could've taken help of someone else if they wanted. Is that actually a hard task? This shows how lazy that mod was

I can understand that everyone cant understand every single but atleast the mods should enquire a bit first and not just kick for a single word without context. They could've taken help of someone else if they wanted. Is that actually a hard task? This shows how lazy that mod was
Real it depends how u used that phrase instead otherwise words can make different meanings