Banned

Ehallo

I was talking to someone, and I said that I will show them my face, so I don't make them feel uncomfortable. I said so you know I'm not a pd30. I promise I had no malicious intent. My username is Eha_Lo

Also, please be advised that the censor will filter words such as ped30, se11ing, nud3s, and stuff like that. So do try and be careful with what words you use, and dont even try to say it with numbers or a different way, cause it would still catch it.

My conclusion is, do be careful with your word choices and don't try to go around censored words like that, like putting numbers in place of letters. Please just keep things simple and not say it!

Also, please be advised that the censor will filter words such as ped30, se11ing, nud3s, and stuff like that. So do try and be careful with what words you use, and dont even try to say it with numbers or a different way, cause it would still catch it.

My conclusion is, do be careful with your word choices and don't try to go around censored words like that, like putting numbers in place of letters. Please just keep things simple and not say it!
Okay!! Thank you, I was trying to be nice, and I didn't want to scare her off. I will be weary of what I say. Thank you.