Banned

Dani

All I can say is it was a rightful ban. I can't really excuse myself from it, all I can say is it was a terrible mistake on my part and ask for a second chance. I will say this is the first time I have been so foolish, I completely forgot that I wasn't a.l.l.o.w.e.d to promote other areas since I have done that on other platforms. Reason for ban: Promoting other sites. User: Dani. Thank you for reading and I will understand if you decide to keep the ban : ) @Arkham

Last edited:
I do have a question though. After the account is deleted (2 weeks I'm not sure) will the ban still be there? If not could I make another account afterwards? Or is that still technically classed as a ban bypass. @Arkham

[
I do have a question though. After the account is deleted (2 weeks I'm not sure) will the ban still be there? If not could I make another account afterwards? Or is that still technically classed as a ban bypass. @Arkham
Yes if you we're to make another account after your banned account got deleted it would still be classed as ban evading

Once banned you are always looked at as banned and any sort of entry into the chat would be considered bypassing a ban