Banned For Telling A Guy To Use Another Website For His Se*ual Needs and Spam

Yuvii_Wh0

To Whom it may concern,

On Friday the 19th I was banned from the website Teen Chat, I do not personally agree with this action as I was not using any profanities towards the person saying this. But basically what happened was that a user by the name of “mixedboy4life” was spamming in the main chat and going on about how he would want a girl to hit him up and link up together. It came to a point that he was spamming it every two seconds DESPERATELY to be noticed. I ignored it at first but later on I replied back saying “Stop beating around the bush and just say you want a girl to link up” because that’s what he was going for. He replies back, the second I read it I’m banned.
It kind of sucks because this was my only getaway and as someone with no socials I technically don’t have a social life. What is funny is that I don’t see any of the mods banning the WORST offensive users on the website but I really can’t say anything.
I’m hoping my banned can be lifted and if by any chance I’m in the wrong I won’t say a word but please consider that fact that I don’t have any other socials and I enjoy taking to people on this website.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_4227.jpeg
    IMG_4227.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 9
I misread the sentence, I thought you were seeking to link up/meet up which is against the rules. But you also should not be instructing others to be breaking the rules like that! I will unban

Getting really tired of this same old complaint that we do not get rid of the worst offenders...Let me just say, that we kick and ban more bad actors in one day than some chats do in a week. So stop this endless BS

I misread the sentence, I thought you were seeking to link up/meet up which is against the rules. But you also should not be instructing others to be breaking the rules like that! I will unban
Thank you so much Arkham, I really appreciate it