Banned

Ehallo

I got banned and I know what I did was wrong. I was fully in the wrong. I was trying to make her say more, so I can get her banned. I wasn't going to do anything, show anything, or do anything. I do understand why I got banned though.
My username is Eha_lo

I do understand why I was in the wrong for what I said. I am really sorry. I didn't think before I sent it. My goal was to get her banned, because I know I have been her before, reported her, and she never got banned.

The only way I would unban is if the moderator who made the initial MAX kick were to revoke that kick, otherwise, I will not due to the content!

I have talked with that moderator and they will not lift the kick so the ban stays on. You really should have not gone there!

I’m sorry. I just saw them before, they said the same thing, I didn’t say anything, and I reported them. They never got banned, so when they messaged me again, I tried to say things that would get her to say more stuff, so I could have more evidence to get her banned. I do understand why what I said got me banned. I’m really sorry.