"Ban level has been reached"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoT

I will admit I have rightfully gotten a few minor/limited time bans but recently today I found out I was Perma banned because I had reached the ban limit. But the last time I was banned the reason given was "Trolling the chat". I have gotten bans with even less reason than that but the reality is I shouldn't have gotten banned for "Trolling the chat" when if you log on it's a lot of people doing just that.... Trolling the chat lmao, much worse than my feeble troll attempts if I may add xD. I wasn't spamming or even sending a lot of messages at a time to be annoying or to "Troll". hopefully this is lifted and I get my account back (Account name is JoT). I haven't had to do this ever so I guess just get back to me whenever, Thanks.

Not sure why you couldn't learn from the first time and understand that what you were saying was and is NOT allowed. He'll get back when he can.

Not sure why you couldn't learn from the first time and understand that what you were saying was and is NOT allowed. He'll get back when he can.
Well I would like to at least have the chance to fully get rid of my account if I am not allowed to be back on, But I can understand how thin the ice is that I'm on so if I do get my account back don't expect to hear from me on here again.

Mate, the number of times you have said slurs is frankly disgusting, you have probably done similar on an old account and still have the audacity to ask to be unbanned.

Your account will auto delete after a month of inactivity, no need to go and try to fully delete it.

Mate, the number of times you have said slurs is frankly disgusting, you have probably done similar on an old account and still have the audacity to ask to be unbanned.

Your account will auto delete after a month of inactivity, no need to go and try to fully delete it.
I didn't know that the account auto deleted, To be honest though I don't take back anything I've said of course since they all deserved it and worse. However yeah this is fair lmao i guess this is goodbye.

I have no intention of allowing a blatant racist back into the chat just to continue being the ignorant buffoon you obviously are!

Your account will auto delete after a month of inactivity, no need to go and try to f

I have no intention of allowing a blatant racist back into the chat just to continue being the ignorant buffoon you obviously are!
yeah yeah fuck you too

Status
Not open for further replies.