Any tips for staying motivated? ✐

december

Hi everyone,
Lately, I have been feeling quite stressed because of several major assignments that I have to complete very soon. In some regards, I am behind. Though, as the pile of things that I have not yet completed grows, my motivation is beginning to falter. This has happened to me before in the past, and it did not turn out in my favour at all. I would like to think of my future and make the right decisions instead of procrastinating, but it has become an inhibiting habit. It's so tempting for me to chat with friends, watch youtube, or find some other form of escapism rather than keeping my focus on schoolwork. I have two major assignments due tonight (wish me luck!), and I am hoping that I can somehow find in myself enough self-discipline to complete them.

Anyway, what keeps you motivated? Do you have any suggestions? Any input would be appreciated. 🤍

- december

Hello, I do have some tips for you on how to stay motivated.

• Review goals and or the progress you made so far
• Continue to set goals (short-term goals are better to make to accomplish long-term goals)
• Find mentors, for example, someone you look up to who is experienced in the habit you want to change
• Surround yourself with positive people
• Reward yourself with something small (for example: a nap) [even after accomplishing a short-term goal, but don't reward yourself on too many of the short-term goals].

~With all of those, you should be able to keep your motivation~

If you have any questions, you may ask me if you'd like