Airhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moderator "airhead" isn't even AWARE about what I said what she kicked me for. She really made something up of her own and just wrote in the reason. Is she really capable of being a moderator? Aren't mods supposed to copy-paste the reason for the kick with the username and timestamp? She's more focused on 3 people who called her "pretty" in her dms bffr.
EDITED: my user is "٭supersick٭"
1000075989.jpg1000075991.jpg1000075993.jpg

Last edited:
then what did you say? i literally said i would go back and fix it if you have proof that you didnt say that
i handle a lot of kicks, sorry that i dont remember one specific five minute kick 😭

then what did you say? i literally said i would go back and fix it if you have proof that you didnt say that
i handle a lot of kicks, sorry that i dont remember one specific five minute kick 😭
Theres a reason why you're supposed to copy-paste the reason for the kick. My other account has much worse history than this and I never complained about it coz I knew I was wrong and I was kicked coz of my own stupidity. But just making some stupid reason up just to "validate" the kick is wrong. And how were you planning on fixing that anyway?

5 minute kick dude...That is all it was, not the end of the world! If it was a mistake kick then it will be ignored and the issue taken up with the moderator involved which it has been. So this thread will be closed before it devolves into nothing but whining on about nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.