airhead is abusing power

Status
Not open for further replies.

aideyy

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
The rules says If ur begging for cash, gift cards, or vip u get kicked there isn't a rule saying that we couldnt beg for coins and so I got kicked for begging coins when all I did was just asked if airhead said no I would If understand I wasn't begging more unless of just asking I believe this wasn't a kick and prove to be moderator abuse and would like the admin to warn them to not kick people just because there tryin to ask for coins if I was begging it would of been over and over but I only asked once and I was more of less joking lol but there isn't a rule about begging for coins and I belive I shouldn't have been kicked
-sincerely Aidey

I have discussed this issue with the staff and I am pretty sure that this will not happen again. You must realize that with new moderator recruits sometimes there are hiccups that have to be worked out. It is a process that sometimes takes a little time.

Thank u and I understand completely and if anything happens like this again I will make a post about it immediately I hope you guys have a great night

Thank u and I understand completely and if anything happens like this again I will make a post about it immediately I hope you guys have a great night
why you acting like u run the shit 💀. u ain’t nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.