Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you really seriously think that I would obviously get demoted when I'm literally the nicest person that any one could obviously seriously meet until you seriously cross the fucking line with me an start disrespecting me an everything then that's when everything is going to get real serious between us because I'm that type of person that's going to seriously speak my mind about you an if I obviously don't like you then I'm going to straight up give you every reason why that I obviously don't like you an if you're going to start shit with me then best realize that I'm going to start shit right back with you because I'm not just going to sit there an let some one disrespect me an not do anything about it at all

How about you seriously shut the fuck up about my God damn home schooling you don't know a god damn thing about my mother fucking home schooling an if you don't like the way that I'm seriously typing then you don't have to fucking speak to me at all cause no body asked your pathetic ass to speak to me any ways you pathetic ass mother fucker I'm about to ignore your ugly ass

Lmfao are you fucking kidding me right now you're seriously going to thank this mother fucker for everything that he has seriously fucking done when he seriously hasn't done shit to be fucking honest with you you don't even realize how this mother fucker is all he seriously fucking cares about is his god damn self he don't care about anything else that's the reason why he's saying the type of things that he's saying because he seriously likes taking advantage of people an seriously treating people like shit for no god damn reason an I can easily go to the authorities about all of this an show the authorities what this mother fucker has been fucking saying to me to get this mother fucker in a whole lot of fucking trouble an to be honest with you I seriously might think about doing that because I'm sick an tired of this mother fucker harassing me an shit

How about you seriously shut the fuck up about my God damn home schooling you don't know a god damn thing about my mother fucking home schooling an if you don't like the way that I'm seriously typing then you don't have to fucking speak to me at all cause no body asked your pathetic ass to speak to me any ways you pathetic ass mother fucker I'm about to ignore your ugly ass

Dude, if you seriously want to prove that screenshot was 100% fabricated all you need to do is use this email address"[email protected]" and send some identification that includes your photograph and date of birth.

All other personal information could easily be redacted using something like MS Paint or anything similar.

Lmfao are you fucking kidding me right now you're seriously going to thank this mother fucker for everything that he has seriously fucking done when he seriously hasn't done shit to be fucking honest with you you don't even realize how this mother fucker is all he seriously fucking cares about is his god damn self he don't care about anything else that's the reason why he's saying the type of things that he's saying because he seriously likes taking advantage of people an seriously treating people like shit for no god damn reason an I can easily go to the authorities about all of this an show the authorities what this mother fucker has been fucking saying to me to get this mother fucker in a whole lot of fucking trouble an to be honest with you I seriously might think about doing that because I'm sick an tired of this mother fucker harassing me an shit

That is not my problem. Your meat with him is your own, and as such, I have none unless it bothers me personally. Why? Because I don’t care. What I had complimented on is true, and I am grateful. Just because I may give praise to one does not mean that I trust. However, if I may say, your uncivil and immature use of language and anger issues do not help your case.

Did you miss the part about redaction? I mean all you would need is to leave your image and date of birth.

But am I surprised that your reaction was this to my suggestion? Not in the least, I actually expected exactly the reaction you gave.

Pretty telling if one thinks about it. I mean if one seriously was being wrongly accused you would think they would do anything to prove those accusers wrong.

I just thought I would give you an option to get yourself out of this predicament but I cannot make you do anything you can't or won't do.

But you've just added more fuel for the fire by refusing to do one simple thing. Ohh well, I tried.

do you really seriously think that I would obviously get demoted when I'm literally the nicest person that any one could obviously seriously meet until you seriously cross the fucking line with me an start disrespecting me an everything then that's when everything is going to get real serious between us because I'm that type of person that's going to seriously speak my mind about you an if I obviously don't like you then I'm going to straight up give you every reason why that I obviously don't like you an if you're going to start shit with me then best realize that I'm going to start shit right back with you because I'm not just going to sit there an let some one disrespect me an not do anything about it at all
Looking back, I see "I'm the nicest person and that any one could meet"

Says the guy who told me to kill myself. And really, your rude, and lie all the time. You would make a terrible mod.

And dude, learn proper grammar. I'm starting to think you didn't actually go to school at all...... *cough cough* lack of line breaks anda billion run ons *cough cough*

Dear admin i would like to become a mod so i could watch over the sexuality in the chats and ban for instance when i first came to this webpage the first thing i seen was "hey want to have oral sex just pm me" and i think that this needs to be stoped so please consider making me a moderator

I want to be a Admin or Mod because I am feeling very bad because children of my age are using inappropriate content and abusive language here. No one took an eye on them. They can be very dangerous for this site. I want to be A Admin so that I can remove all pervs and Inappropriate content from this. And make this site clean and Racism free.

Alright, I love the idea of the site, really love it. The site allows people to take some boredom out of their life and meet some new people.

However, soooo many people disobey the rules and flood the chat with sexuality. This is against the rules, yet I see it all the time. This bugs the people in the chatroom that are actually trying to chat normally and meet new people.

The site needs a little bit more moderation, and increasing staff or replacing inactive staff would help the problem. For this reason I would like to be a mod or administrator in order to help moderate the chat and keep everyone within the rules set by the site.
truly

Status
Not open for further replies.