account

Hello! recently i was unbanned On the 25th. I was banned for 30 days for mentioning another site! I waited on the 25th and when i logged into my banned acc to see when i be unbanned it said my acc didnt exist so i went to make a new one but it wouldnt let me with my wi-fi. I thought something was wrong so i did it with my mobile data and it worked! im just wondering y wont it let me log in while using wi-fi? It keeps saying im banned even though i was unbanned. And when i try to make new accs on my wi-fi it also wont let me. Only on my mobile data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-181445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-181445_Chrome.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 4
Hello! recently i was unbanned On the 25th. I was banned for 30 days for mentioning another site! I waited on the 25th and when i logged into my banned acc to see when i be unbanned it said my acc didnt exist so i went to make a new one but it wouldnt let me with my wi-fi. I thought something was wrong so i did it with my mobile data and it worked! im just wondering y wont it let me log in while using wi-fi? It keeps saying im banned even though i was unbanned. And when i try to make new accs on my wi-fi it also wont let me. Only on my mobile data.
Your ip is banned and since admin never unbanned you it will probably stay that way, unless one of them unbans the ip.