😭😭

oliviaaaaa

this guy has been messaging me for like 5 days and will not leave me alone 😭 i keep blocking all his accounts but he always makes a new ones and says fcked up things like this. and he said he was actually in his 30s and not 19

Attachments

• C420B188-94B3-46F0-8B60-B79F6BA6D876.jpeg
    C420B188-94B3-46F0-8B60-B79F6BA6D876.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 5BDE3D84-AF61-41F8-B236-254702151FC7.jpeg
    5BDE3D84-AF61-41F8-B236-254702151FC7.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 31
  • D34C7DA4-CFA4-4CEA-8934-F706D34F28EA.jpeg
    D34C7DA4-CFA4-4CEA-8934-F706D34F28EA.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 31
That is entirely messed up of a person.
I will tag the admin so maybe something can happen with this situation? I don't fully know what or even if there is anything to do. But, I'm so sorry for ya though, as I've been in a similar situation like that before, yes with a guest that kept making new guest accounts after the block. What I did was I contacted the admin about the situation. And after a bit, I went offline because I had no choice, in order to escape that idiot.

@Arkham

Just report the messages. Blocking deletes messages for some reason so don't report and block. Just do one or the other

Here's the big issue in doing it this way. You took all that time making screenshots to post here when all you needed to do is use the report function in the chat. The reason this way is not helpful is now that Killer12 is unreachable due to the fact that it was a guest account and they delete soon after the user exits

Here's the big issue in doing it this way. You took all that time making screenshots to post here when all you needed to do is use the report function in the chat. The reason this way is not helpful is now that Killer12 is unreachable due to the fact that it was a guest account and they delete soon after the user exits
just reported him hes back again messaging me weird stuff but now hes using the name “Killer”

this guy has been messaging me for like 5 days and will not leave me alone 😭 i keep blocking all his accounts but he always makes a new ones and says fcked up things like this. and he said he was actually in his 30s and not 19
Don't hold your breath for anything positive to be done about this, as generally the Admin and mods on this site ban the decent people and let the creeps stay!!!

Don't hold your breath for anything positive to be done about this, as generally the Admin and mods on this site ban the decent people and let the creeps stay!!!
If you are going to sit in the forum shoveling bulls#it you better use a bigger shovel

Sometimes the truth hurts!

But that isn’t the truth, you talked about how the Admins and the mods ban decent people, because you’re banned right?, but neither the admin nor any mods banned you, you just happened to use the same word you were warned about AGAIN.

I mean i get that you were pissed at a rule breaker, but you were warned and unbanned the first time because that was a mistake (it happens), but then the second time isn’t a mistake tho, so idk what you’re trying to prove.

If you’re so pissed at the mods or admin, then you should be glad you got banned tho (good riddance).

Also we do try our best to keep the “creeps” out, i hope you understand, if you don’t that’s fine as well.

But that isn’t the truth, you talked about how the Admins and the mods ban decent people, because you’re banned right?, but neither the admin nor any mods banned you, you just happened to use the same word you were warned about AGAIN.

I mean i get that you were pissed at a rule breaker, but you were warned and unbanned the first time because that was a mistake (it happens), but then the second time isn’t a mistake tho, so idk what you’re trying to prove.

If you’re so pissed at the mods or admin, then you should be glad you got banned tho (good riddance).

Also we do try our best to keep the “creeps” out, i hope you understand, if you don’t that’s fine as well.
Yes I talked about how Admins and mods ban decent people because I am banned. Ok its the pathetic spam system here thats bans people who are calling out perves but I have now been permanently banned.

Yes you are right I am 'pissed; (your word not mine) because how is anyone here supposed to know what words trigger the spam ban? Is there a published list of words? No - I bet there isnt.

Thank you also for your very childish comment of 'Good Riddance''

Have a great Christmas - you can go play with your toys now.

Yes I talked about how Admins and mods ban decent people because I am banned. Ok its the pathetic spam system here thats bans people who are calling out perves but I have now been permanently banned.

Yes you are right I am 'pissed; (your word not mine) because how is anyone here supposed to know what words trigger the spam ban? Is there a published list of words? No - I bet there isnt.

Thank you also for your very childish comment of 'Good Riddance''

Have a great Christmas - you can go play with your toys now.

The system banned you for a word you used not the fact you were calling out a rule breaker, how have you not understood that yet, honestly?

You’ve been warned for using a word and you use it again and ask “how are we supposed to know the words that trigger the spam ban”, be fr

Also you clearly didn’t understand the “good riddance” part of that whole thing because i was trying to be nice, so i do suggest you re-read it till you do, because calling me childish for that doesn’t make sense actually?

You can go play with your toys now, was a very mature comment 🤣.