Banned for Spam?

itzarmzzzz

Hi,
My banned username is itzarmzz, and I have a profile picture in black and white of myself in front of a mirror with a purse.
Last night at around 11:30 EST, I was banned for: "Spam" when I was talking to one of my friends on a private chat, and I was not using general chat.
Is there any justification why I was banned because I was not "spamming" in the private chat?
I also wanted to wish you all a happy Easter! <3
Thanks!

Last edited:
Using words like bottom or top or any derivative of those words denotes an alternative lifestyle sexual position preference does it not? So why would we allow that to be acceptable on the chat?

Hello Arkham,
I understand how words like bottom or top can denote an alternative lifestyle sexual position preference, however, that is not always the case. Words like top and bottom can also denote gender roles, if anything, I am new to this website, and I was looking at the rules after I was banned, and it would be best to inform you that words such as top or bottom don't necessarily have to indicate a sexual role, however, it may be interpreted as that. I will say this, I understand where you are coming from, and from now on I will stay away from using words like that, although I meant it as a gender role, also I did not specifically say this in a sexual aspect. Gender roles are completely different than sexual roles, and a man who portrays feminine attributes like me, or a man who portrays masculine attributes, or even a man who portrays androgynous attributes use top, bottom, or switch as a gender role in some way. Since this might be a misunderstanding, could you please take this into consideration for my unban? I understand how it might intend to be sexual, but in some cases, it really isn't. From now on, I won't use words like that anymore, if it may seem like it is sexual, which I am not a crazy person out there, I am only 16, and I don't want to portray an attribute that others think is negative, which in some cases isn't. Please take this unban request as a misunderstanding from both sides?
Thank you so much.

Google states: "Gender roles in society means how we're expected to act, speak, dress, groom, and conduct ourselves based upon our assigned gender."

Yes, a "top" can be described as a person who portrays masculine behavior as a duty of a man. This is from the perspective of gender roles.

Hello Arkham,
I understand how words like bottom or top can denote an alternative lifestyle sexual position preference, however, that is not always the case. Words like top and bottom can also denote gender roles, if anything, I am new to this website, and I was looking at the rules after I was banned, and it would be best to inform you that words such as top or bottom don't necessarily have to indicate a sexual role, however, it may be interpreted as that. I will say this, I understand where you are coming from, and from now on I will stay away from using words like that, although I meant it as a gender role, also I did not specifically say this in a sexual aspect. Gender roles are completely different than sexual roles, and a man who portrays feminine attributes like me, or a man who portrays masculine attributes, or even a man who portrays androgynous attributes use top, bottom, or switch as a gender role in some way. Since this might be a misunderstanding, could you please take this into consideration for my unban? I understand how it might intend to be sexual, but in some cases, it really isn't. From now on, I won't use words like that anymore, if it may seem like it is sexual, which I am not a crazy person out there, I am only 16, and I don't want to portray an attribute that others think is negative, which in some cases isn't. Please take this unban request as a misunderstanding from both sides?
Thank you so much.
@Arkham ?