Is there something wrong with this moderator named Patrik? And other moderators here as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I’m aware, this is the only recent complaint thread about mods, and so far, petty. Mods aren’t perfect, one being kicked a half minute later isn’t the world’s ending, and of course they’re allowed to joke around within the rules. They’re no robots nor angels.

I know moderators aren’t perfect, but the causal talks with users while they should be at least kicking? The messages are constantly popping up in front of their faces and it takes 3 or 5 minutes to realize what’s happening. And I’m talking about Patrik specifically. And telling him the issue doesn’t matter. Dirty guests/sellers/or any of those were not dealt with. He said something like this, “There are other reports sweetheart,” but why less kick systems, stops of action, and shouldn’t it be constant if there are a lot? And I’m having safety concerns not too bash. For the joking, do you think it was okay for someone to say hurtful things and delete it? I’ve reported it and they deleted it. So, they knew it was wrong at some point. I know that they aren’t robots or angels, but users often feel the “suffering” “abuse” or being treated “unfairly”. Users follow the rules, yet they get kicked and have the same behavior as the moderators. This may suggest that your moderators should build up their flaws or see what they can do to improve themselves while the others are around. Sorry, if you felt what I’ve said was wrong.

Last edited:
listen idk why the fuck i just read that whole pointless paragraph right now, but i did, People are kicked because they don't follow the rules, kick time adds up therefore some kicks may be long for someone else, so nobody is getting treated "unfairly" users don't always follow the rules i would love to get a day where the users followed the rules, half of them don't even read or know the rules. as far as mods getting on and chatting in main, we're allowed too we're not gonna just sit here and not talk to y'all, reports pile up, so we can't clear reports fast asf they can all come in at once. this post was by far the most stupidest thing i've read, and my name was mentioned for clearing them, i cleared them really quickly because i've been doing this for a year now, Patrik is new at this, you have to be patient with the newer mods they don't have quick like fingers to get through reports as fast as other mods do. From what i've seen from Patrik he is a good mod and he's helped me with some issues i've had or didn't know what to do with. so this is all crap to me.

listen idk why the fuck i just read that whole pointless paragraph right now, but i did, People are kicked because they don't follow the rules, kick time adds up therefore some kicks may be long for someone else, so nobody is getting treated "unfairly" users don't always follow the rules i would love to get a day where the users followed the rules, half of them don't even read or know the rules. as far as mods getting on and chatting in main, we're allowed too we're not gonna just sit here and not talk to y'all, reports pile up, so we can't clear reports fast asf they can all come in at once. this post was by far the most stupidest thing i've read, and my name was mentioned for clearing them, i cleared them really quickly because i've been doing this for a year now, Patrik is new at this, you have to be patient with the newer mods they don't have quick like fingers to get through reports as fast as other mods do. From what i've seen from Patrik he is a good mod and he's helped me with some issues i've had or didn't know what to do with. so this is all crap to me.
ayo calm down you will just attract hate

listen idk why the fuck i just read that whole pointless paragraph right now, but i did, People are kicked because they don't follow the rules, kick time adds up therefore some kicks may be longer for someone else, so nobody is getting treated "unfairly" users don't always follow the rules i would love to get a day where the users followed the rules, half of them don't even read or know the rules. as far as mods getting on and chatting in main, we're allowed too we're not gonna just sit here and not talk to y'all, reports pile up, so we can't clear reports fast asf they can all come in at once. this post was by far the most stupidest thing i've read, and my name was mentioned for clearing them, i cleared them really quickly because i've been doing this for a year now, Patrik is new at this, you have to be patient with the newer mods they don't have quick like fingers to get through reports as fast as other mods do. From what i've seen from Patrik he is a good mod and he's helped me with some issues i've had or didn't know what to do with. so this is all crap to me.

Calm down, ma'am and why repost?
i didn't mean too. i'm still figuring forums out. i don't need to calm down what so ever i said what needed to be said since nobody else was going to say it, as Kevin said this post was petty.

Kicking a user sometimes isn't as straightforward as it may seem to users. From the outside looking in it's easy to say that mods are slow or slacking. However, when a report comes, be it through pms or through the report system, a mod doesn't just press a button and is done with it. We have to check prior history, in cases we have to investigate alt accounts and the circumstances/context of situations, meanwhile having to pay attention to main chat and also to pms from other users about other reports, inquiries or random ass texts. Then we have to report for bans, keep screenshots in most of the cases and also look up other proof for example that of catfishes or even use google translate for non-English posts. The site is also not one of the fastest ones as you tell and each action be it the chat refreshing, the pms opening, looking up a user in the search bar, takes time. What I mean to say with this is, it's easy to point fingers. You're showing screenshots of isolated cases where a mod may not have been paying attention or was afk for like a few minutes. You fail to show the countless other times these same mods have done things perfectly and without any fault. Modding isn't simple.

Kicking a user sometimes isn't as straightforward as it may seem to users. From the outside looking in it's easy to say that mods are slow or slacking. However, when a report comes, be it through pms or through the report system, a mod doesn't just press a button and is done with it. We have to check prior history, in cases we have to investigate alt accounts and the circumstances/context of situations, meanwhile having to pay attention to main chat and also to pms from other users about other reports, inquiries or random ass texts. Then we have to report for bans, keep screenshots in most of the cases and also look up other proof for example that of catfishes or even use google translate for non-English posts. The site is also not one of the fastest ones as you tell and each action be it the chat refreshing, the pms opening, looking up a user in the search bar, takes time. What I mean to say with this is, it's easy to point fingers. You're showing screenshots of isolated cases where a mod may not have been paying attention or was afk for like a few minutes. You fail to show the countless other times these same mods have done things perfectly and without any fault. Modding isn't simple.
Hm, right however they were not afk or it may be the other reason. Though, pinging him that there's is an issue directly? Hm.

And what do you mean about the, "You fail to show the countless other times these same mods have done things perfectly and without any fault."

@Lizzie I want to ask you something from 1-10 how stressful do you become when you get online or get the reports?
i'm not stressed from reports, i have no reason to be i signed up to be a mod, i enjoy it, i expect reports to be there, and i expect users to not listen, or read rules which is why i warn users before kicking. i think as for any other mod they know reports pile up and there's not is nothing we can do about that besides clear them. as Tifa said, we do have to go through stuff before we can even kick a person it's not just a click and boom done, As i've stated before some of these mods are BRAND NEW, never modded before and are still learning and it's going to take them time.. Just don't go judging these new mods because i've seen them mod and they really are trying and we enjoy helping them mod when they need it.

i'm not stressed from reports, i have no reason to be i signed up to be a mod, i enjoy it, i expect reports to be there, and i expect users to not listen, or read rules which is why i warn users before kicking. i think as for any other mod they know reports pile up and there's not is nothing we can do about that besides clear them. as Tifa said, we do have to go through stuff before we can even kick a person it's not just a click and boom done, As i've stated before some of these mods are BRAND NEW, never modded before and are still learning and it's going to take them time.. Just don't go judging these new mods because i've seen them mod and they really are trying and we enjoy helping them mod when they need it.
No, you are a good mod/Hans/Reebs/Kevin/Tifa/and for the other four I need to get used to em.

Seems like you edited some more stuff into that "Hm, right." post. What I mean is, I see nothing that's actually breaking mod guidelines in the screenshots you've shown and you fail to mention those mods good qualities. Lofu was joking around with another mod and close friend of hers, Hans was doing what any mod does when unsure of the intentions or meaning of a user's behavior and in Patrik's case, a user was whining about a kick that was given to them? Meanwhile you are unaware of the context and the actual history of them. This feels like a personal thing, you targeting mods. I have no idea why you've gone down this road, I have nothing against you personally, but like Kevin said this screams petty.

Status
Not open for further replies.