Nixky who is a mod on teen chat lol
Has been stalking me recently
And he Accepted it too
Yesterday He said in Mains that
He knows my age
He knows how do I look
And He even knows how Do I talk i.e. my way of talking with people
Here is the What stalking means
Stalking is unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group toward another person.
So he can only know these things about me if he is surveillancing me from past
Hence he is Stalking me Lol

Okay So I am here to say that
Nixky who is a mod on teen chat lol
Has been stalking me recently
And he Accepted it too
Yesterday He said in Mains that
He knows my age
He knows how do I look
And He even knows how Do I talk i.e. my way of talking with people
Here is the What stalking means
Stalking is unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group toward another person.
So he can only know these things about me if he is surveillancing me from past
Hence he is Stalking me Lol
I know everything about you.

I'm uncertain that you know everything about him or her. If @Kevin doesn't know much about him, how could you say that? The things you've told in the main are basics, however you should't do that. Personal information should be confidential. This may or may not be a joke, but knowing about someone with little details* (orginal writing) on the internet?
Unless, you find a way to stalk their IP and address that would be a big no.

Read carefully: "If @Kevin doesn't know much about him…" He might know a lot about this person, but for you that is a little bias.

Last edited:
I'm uncertain that you know everything about him or her. If @Kevin doesn't know much about him, how could you say that? The things you've told in the main are basics, however you should't do that. Personal information should be confidential. This may or may not be a joke, but knowing about someone on the internet? Unless, you find a way to stalk their IP and address that would be a big no.

Read carefully: "If @Kevin doesn't know much about him…" He might know a lot about this person, but for you that is a little bias.
I am a guy btw

I'm uncertain that you know everything about him or her. If @Kevin doesn't know much about him, how could you say that? The things you've told in the main are basics, however you should't do that. Personal information should be confidential. This may or may not be a joke, but knowing about someone with little detsils on the internet?
Unless, you find a way to stalk their IP and address that would be a big no.

Nah I know exactly everything, I need no ip.