Banned for not doing sext, spamming, abusing and violating any other law -_-

Draken

i was banned with the reason given "being a pedo". kindly tell me what did i do that was inappropriate. -_-

and u guyz know how cheap you all are, u changed my banned reason from "being a pedo" to "pedo behaviour". Like, u guyz don't think u are over using ur powers? i mean if u use this exact power to those pervs sexting inside rather than me, it would be more cool. But nahh.. u guyz hate that guy who tells "who the real you" is. And even if i was banned for "pedophilic behaviour", can u show me how? or u guyz are pissed cuz i wrote truth about some mods in forums? huh?

if any other mods want to write something against me, write it here. I won't mind answering to them.

Last edited:
The proof is your kick history. You were banned for all these inappropriate actions you’ve made and keep making. Which resembles how a pedo would behave.

The proof is your kick history. You were banned for all these inappropriate actions you’ve made and keep making. Which resembles how a pedo would behave.
okay, show me what i did that shows my "inappropriate actions". Can you? i mean what i did? sext? spammed? abused someone? just let me know when i did this.

And mods can’t ban.
yeah i know mods can't ban so why tf they are interfering between you and me? i didn't said "why mods banned me?" i said why i was banned and if they didn't banned me, why are they posting shits on my thread? ig only u should be replying my threads as u banned me. Right?

yeah i know mods can't ban so why tf they are interfering between you and me? i didn't said "why mods banned me?" i said why i was banned and if they didn't banned me, why are they posting shits on my thread? ig only u should be replying my threads as u banned me. Right?
Their kicks are the reason you got banned. Without history, we’d have no reason to ban