Dr pepper or whatever his name is.....i've got a complaint for him

Draken

duhh.... a new mod named dr pepper
or something muted an id without giving any warnings and when i told him it wasn't fair he abused me. i just want him to regret what he did. thnx.

You have no knowledge of modding, you don't know what someone's history is like. If they have previously been kicked, they don't get a warning each time for the same thing. I didn't even mute anyone today, must've been a system mute, so you're just complaining for no reason really. I didn't harass you, I asked you what you were on about and that I couldn't care less if you dislike me. That's on you for thinking I'm supposed to like you dawg

You have no knowledge of modding, you don't know what someone's history is like. If they have previously been kicked, they don't get a warning each time for the same thing. I didn't even mute anyone today, must've been a system mute, so you're just complaining for no reason really. I didn't harass you, I asked you what you were on about and that I couldn't care less if you dislike me. That's on you for thinking I'm supposed to like you dawg
how can i have knowledge? i don't hold any degree of modding
okay i agree with u with first phase. but its comepletely wrong that u didn't harassed me. please atleast be afraid of ur god!!

how can i have knowledge? i don't hold any degree of modding
okay i agree with u with first phase. but its comepletely wrong that u didn't harassed me. please atleast be afraid of ur god!!
It's wrong that I didn't harass you? πŸ’€πŸ’€

Anyways update: the account he complained about was his own and he has been kicked for 2 hours on both accounts for evading kicks. Gg

Anyways update: the account he complained about was his own and he has been kicked for 2 hours on both accounts for evading kicks. Gg
bruhh!!! u said u will kick the abuser too but u didn't... only me!! why?

an

and u did harassed me and when i told u about that u said i was just being funny! insulting moms is funny for u? so can we users too make filthy comments on moms?

bruhh!!! u said u will kick the abuser too but u didn't... only me!! why?
and no need to tell that u new jerk! all mods already know i have many ids... duhh... i am not coming with another id cuz u'll get a point to say. but now, u are speech less. REPLY to my every answer okay?

an

and u did harassed me and when i told u about that u said i was just being funny! insulting moms is funny for u? so can we users too make filthy comments on moms?
... hypocrite much

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211016-112550_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-112550_Chrome.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20211016-112600_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-112600_Chrome.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20211016-113245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-113245_Chrome.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 15
and no need to tell that u new jerk! all mods already know i have many ids... duhh... i am not coming with another id cuz u'll get a point to say. but now, u are speech less. REPLY to my every answer okay?
So you admit to having multiple accounts and using one of them to be inappropriate on, then evading the kick with the other one? Gg done exposed yourself

... hypocrite much
wow!! can u share ur ss too? plz? those one which says about my mom. Don't say u don't have those.
and for ur kind information, those messages is said like ur mom is a ***, slut, etc... were examples don't use them as i said them to u!
and as of icognitoed, take a look on message he sent to me first!

So you admit to having multiple accounts and using one of them to be inappropriate on, then evading the kick with the other one? Gg done exposed yourself
and yes, i agree to have multiple accounts. now what? can u do something?huh? kevin knows i have many accounts no need to say again and again.

why u sending only the screenshots of mine? u didn't said anything wrong? did that user (icognitoed) didn't used a single abusive word to me? huh?or i am a mad guy who abuses people for no reason? Be sensible. Ofcourse u and that user have said something abusive to me. when i asked u why u said that to my mom, u gave me a silly reply that was " ohh i was in funny mood" what the hell? then i said those words, "ur mom is a slut, ohh i am being funny right now" that is why i also wrote "cool now?" after it. U were the one who started the fight.That nasty comment of u started it all.

why u sending only the screenshots of mine? u didn't said anything wrong? did that user (icognitoed) didn't used a single abusive word to me? huh?or i am a mad guy who abuses people for no reason? Be sensible. Ofcourse u and that user have said something abusive to me. when i asked u why u said that to my mom, u gave me a silly reply that was " ohh i was in funny mood" what the hell? then i said those words, "ur mom is a slut, ohh i am being funny right now" that is why i also wrote "cool now?" after it. U were the one who started the fight.That nasty comment of u started it all.
waaa waa waa