Video games or no?

Do you play video games?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, I'm totally into computer games! Right now, I'm hooked on Dark Souls. Bummer though, my laptop can't handle the earlier version of Dark Souls..., and I'm bummed I can't play Elden Ring either... . I'm also super interested in creating games, so I'm learning how to code. And this tool, comes in handy for me. It's a great resource to help me out with my IT-related assignments and keep me on track with my game development journey.

Last edited:
I play mobile games like scrabble occasionally, as well as other word games. I haven’t played many other games though, to be honest.

Of course, I've played various video games my whole life. This is the best entertainment. But I think it ultimately comes down to personal preference. Some people find video games a great way to relax and have fun, while others prefer other forms of entertainment. Personally, I like to immerse myself in a good game from time to time, especially when I have some free time. If anyone here is into gaming, you can also check out this great site https://teen-patti.expert/teen-patti-real-cash/ that I recently found that offers real cash rewards for playing Teen Patti. This adds an extra level of excitement to the gameplay!

Last edited:
I have been a long time console player.
Been playing all sorts of big titles.

Rockstar Games such as RDR1, RDR2, GTA V, Bully
Obviously played my fair share of Call of Duty titles.
(original MW all the way to the new MW2)