New profile posts

1. CadenLambo
2. Age 15 birthday 07/04/06
3. USA. Timezone northeast pacific
4. English
5.1-2 years
6. 1-2 hours
7. I've been tracking down the scams/bots/old pedos/etc when I'm not even admin and I want them gone. I have a list of usernames already.
Play battle your rivals in the green light red light game. Stop when the doll says a red light and make a move when it says a green light. You must be cautious and quick to be in front of different players inside the set time. If you move when the red light is on, you lose and have to start over.
squidgaming
1. CadenLambo
4. English
5.1-2 years
6. 1-2 hours
7. I've been tracking down the scams/bots/old pedos/etc when I'm not even admin and I want them gone. I have a list of usernames already.
1. CadenLambo
4. English
5.1-2 years
6. 1-2 hours
1. CadenLambo
4. English
5.1-2 years
6. 1-2 hours
MOD APPLICATION..

1.ADRAIN (I don't have any old id)
2.age 18 birth 10-09-2003
3. India,jammu
4. English, hindi
5. 3 years experience
6. 1 or 2 hours
7. I think i give mY best on this site and try my best to user for any help .
8. No
Another topic : "Falling in love with the wrong one at teenage and how to heal from it"
I wish to write about humans and their growing convergence with technology, and how we can already be considered cybernetic organisms in this day and age.