Zain

A858

Moderator Zain Has Been Harrasing My Friend Because my friend who was girl and didnt want to talk to zain

zain went and kicked her out ps not a first time moderator are abusing their powers #JusticeForSiteUsers

Your friend's account is linked to yours. I messaged them about this, but they didn't reply. And I'm 100% sure that it wasn't your friend's account.IMG_20220906_105404.jpg

Moderator Zain Has Been Harrasing My Friend Because my friend who was girl and didnt want to talk to zain

zain went and kicked her out ps not a first time moderator are abusing their powers #JusticeForSiteUsers
Me when I lie:

cri cri. Zain hardly talks, therefore you're pulling shit out your ass. #JusticeForMods 💀

if you wanted attention, jus say so 😕 don’t pull out your lies about mods without proofs

Ridiculous claims. Obviously it’s your account and you got pissed you were caught. Not sure if you are one, but most times it’s a pedo using female accounts pretending to be bi or lesbian to blackmail actual girls. So if anyone is harassing girls, it’s you

Ridiculous claims. Obviously it’s your account and you got pissed you were caught. Not sure if you are one, but most times it’s a pedo using female accounts pretending to be bi or lesbian to blackmail actual girls. So if anyone is harassing girls, it’s you
1662514964714.png
them rn

Oops. Who's been a bad boy...?