Your own staff member is doing something that goes against the rules of this site

1. Mods are allowed to bait pedos. They can use alternate account or change age/gender temporarily. If that bothers you so much, would you rather have pedos prey on more teens?

2. VIP winners being hired might seem like a lucky coincidence at first, but ironically it’s the opposite. It means I paid for VIP they might not even make use of since mod rank adds vip features too.

The VIP winners, while random, were picked carefully to avoid troublemakers abusing the VIP features. So in a way, you’re more likely to be hired if you win because we already consider you responsible. But every entry in every giveaway has been looked at, and most winners were strangers to us. We went by history and how long they had been registered.

3. You can stop using VPN. Being Indian is nothing to be ashamed of. You can also stop running around making this forum a fucking circus with these baseless claims and gang bullshit. If I, one more time, see anything involving this gang shit, I’ll bring back an old rule Kidschat users are well familiar with. No gang references in chat. And if you’d refuse to comply, we’ll happily remove you
the indian part got me XD im indian and not even offended dey usin vpn

परियों की कहानी

About one month ago, a VIP account was investigating the founder of jjjjjjj-GaNg from the ex-commander of jjjjjjj-GaNg (@Musafir) and then that guy with his fake identity and name Rahul directly came into the PM of j- and he said, "I want to join your gang." But that guy sounds suspicious, so he was blocked by the j- and he was the only user on the j's block list, so, later, we realise that guy Rahul was mod Zain, who kept changing his gender and then lied about it, but now he has no words except "interesting..." after getting exposed!
Okay, I get it. They are moderators; they can change their gender if they want, but why are they interfering? he's the one who PMs the j- and is spying, so, of course, it bothers us.
-if you are powerful, then why are you lying?
-what are you scared of? And why are you spying jjjjjjj-GaNg
-your mods are even making their own duck gang, but why are you scared of our gang, like we didn't even do anything that went against the rules
-your staff members are bothering us by faking their identities, not just once, but many times? They come, becoming female, and they ask, "What's your real name?" and the same question many times.
We are tired of seeing these stalkers, and they are not users; they are your staff members. The proofs are already given.
THE PROOFS😭😭BYEEEE LMALSDMFGLDMTHLY