You have kicked me without any appropriate reason

Screenshot_42.png
^^

You were kicked for inappropriate behavior and according to your previous inapp history. The reason was clear and shown. "always kick me out without any proper reason", your posts are ss-ed and usually quoted in your kicks. You mean to say that you weren't being inapp when you said that? Stop. Being. Inappropriate.

Bro seriously here people bark more than this that time where are you guys and it isn't the first time i have used this word
They weren’t reported, you were. Even if this isn’t the first time I hope after being kicked it’ll be your last.

Mods can't see everything at all times and every action is also based on the users history. So the thing you got kicked for rn could have resulted in only a warning or mute or lesser kick for someone else. You have been warned and kicked enough imo.

Mods can't see everything at all times and every action is also based on the users history. So the thing you got kicked for rn could have resulted in only a warning or mute or lesser kick for someone else. You have been warned and kicked enough imo.
Bro kicking someone for 2 hours isn't it too much?

But seriously just using word 'spank' in a conversation you would kick people?
Yes.

Bro kicking someone for 2 hours isn't it too much?
You were only kicked for that long because your history is filled with inapp kicks. Kicking is incremental. Repeating offences will get you more and more time and eventually you will be banned. That's how it works :/

I will keep that thing in my mind. I am glad I found your post. I want to read information online for the PapersOwl essay writing service and I found my answer at https://twitter.com/papers_owl_com here. As well as I found a link to your post. I have recently started using this chat app and that is why I always save informative information.

Last edited: