Will mods ever stop abusing powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other mods do is not one of your concerns when it comes to moderating, if they break a major rule they'll be dealt with. What you complained about was related to your own ego, mostly you assuming the worst about what other mods said or did. And for that you only have yourself to blame, it's not the staff's fault that you're oversensitive over nothing. My mods work as a team, not as rivals.

As for your part, your behavior only reflected a one-man show, thinking you were the one in the right and all other mods were below you. I'm not settling for mods with such attitudes, in my team, everyone works, just as described; a team. No one is above nor below another mod.

I said I'd hire you again if you wanted to be mod again, the same day as you resigned. However my opinion about that changed as soon as I saw you critizing mods in main for nothing. Yet you wanted to apply again, smells hypocrisy here. Unlike other admins before I rather make sure the current mods are fine with the new mod candidates, because if they can't get along well enough, then the quality of the moderation will reflect it in a poor way. So I went ahead and asked them what they thought, and a major amount of mods disliked the thought of letting you back. Don't you think that tells us something about your change of behavior? We're an open and welcoming staff, the members are from all over the world and we respect each other's opinions and flaws as long as it's justifiable. You not being welcomed back makes perfect sense if you can't do such a simple task as working with a united staff in a civilized manner.
When did I show the "attitude" And If you remember correctly I reported your fuckfaces for not kicking people for asking for socials then you showed me the ss that you changed the rules a little and when I was kicked RIGHT fucking after that for saying "hmu for ********" While others were spamming the same shit and didn't got kicked and what did you do? Just wrote a 4 line paragraph saying "RULE CHANGE REMINDER" And you don't find anything wrong in that

Second incident when I applied and you said no and the next day when someone said mods can't do their FUCKING job and I agreed and said "they fr can't" That's when you fucking started this drama and your stupid mod kicked me for "dissing other mods for not doing their job" Truth hurts eh? Lmao

And you still think your mods are completely fine<3

When did I show the "attitude" And If you remember correctly I reported your fuckfaces for not kicking people for asking for socials then you showed me the ss that you changed the rules a little and when I was kicked RIGHT fucking after that for saying "hmu for ********" While others were spamming the same shit and didn't got kicked and what did you do? Just wrote a 4 line paragraph saying "RULE CHANGE REMINDER" And you don't find anything wrong in that

Second incident when I applied and you said no and the next day when someone said mods can't do their FUCKING job and I agreed and said "they fr can't" That's when you fucking started this drama and your stupid mod kicked me for "dissing other mods for not doing their job" Truth hurts eh? Lmao

And you still think your mods are completely fine<3
You always showed that attitude ever since I hired you, just not publicly until you resigned. As for the complaints about socials, kind of embarrassing for mister perfect to miss the rule adjustment. The mod kicking you was dealt with so I'm not really sure why you're still going on about it.

"Second incident" is a you problem. There was no drama until you started whining in main, then on wall posts, for no solid reason. No other mods said anything about you before that , nothing that would lead to or justify your toxic remarks against staff.

You always showed that attitude ever since I hired you, just not publicly until you resigned. As for the complaints about socials, kind of embarrassing for mister perfect to miss the rule adjustment. The mod kicking you was dealt with so I'm not really sure why you're still going on about it.

"Second incident" is a you problem. There was no drama until you started whining in main, then on wall posts, for no solid reason. No other mods said anything about you before that would lead to or justify your toxic remarks against staff.
So saying "they fr can't" Is whining and dissing a mod? Hm? If your so called mods can lose temper in just this then I don't think they should be a mod๐Ÿ˜ƒand I quoted ur stupid mod's grammatical error in my wall post. You already started the drama before it as I said you got Alzheimer's Kevin you clearly don't seem to remember what happened when

So saying "they fr can't" Is whining and dissing a mod? Hm? If your so called mods can lose temper in just this then I don't think they should be a mod๐Ÿ˜ƒand I quoted ur stupid mod's grammatical error in my wall post. You already started the drama before it as I said you got Alzheimer's Kevin you clearly don't seem to remember what happened when
You did more. Don't act like a complete victim. Get over yourself and move on from this crybaby attitude. The mods handled it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.