Will mods ever stop abusing powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you're trying to explain or achieve here.
I'm not trying to achieve anything rn I've been fucking reporting mods before I even reapplied and yk it and I used to do it personally and there was no fucking drama before you were like "boo cri cri, butthurt ex mods, go whine after getting rejected" Yk it very fucking well that I reported your fuckfaces before I even reapplied and still you didn't take any actions besides writing a 4 line paragraph saying "RULE CHANGE REMINDER" :)

Last edited:
I'm not trying to achieve anything rn I've been fucking reporting mods before I even reapplied and yk it and I used to do it personally and there was no fucking drama before you were like "boo cri cri, butthurt ex mods, go whine after getting rejected" Yk it very fucking well that I reported your fuckfaces before I even reapplied and still you didn't take any actions besides writing a 4 line paragraph saying "DON'T KICK PEOPLE FOR THIS" :)
What other mods do is not one of your concerns when it comes to moderating, if they break a major rule they'll be dealt with. What you complained about was related to your own ego, mostly you assuming the worst about what other mods said or did. And for that you only have yourself to blame, it's not the staff's fault that you're oversensitive over nothing. My mods work as a team, not as rivals.

As for your part, your behavior only reflected a one-man show, thinking you were the one in the right and all other mods were below you. I'm not settling for mods with such attitudes. In my team, everyone works, just as described; as a team. No one is above nor below another mod.

I said I'd hire you again if you wanted to be mod again, the same day as you resigned. However my opinion about that changed as soon as I saw you critizing mods in main for nothing. Yet you wanted to apply again, smells hypocrisy here. Unlike other admins before I rather make sure the current mods are fine with the new mod candidates, because if they can't get along well enough, then the quality of the moderation will reflect it in a poor way. So I went ahead and asked them what they thought, and a major amount of mods disliked the thought of letting you back. Don't you think that tells us something about your change of behavior? We're an open and welcoming staff, the members are from all over the world and we respect each other's opinions and flaws as long as it's justifiable. You not being welcomed back makes perfect sense if you can't do such a simple task as working with a united staff in a civilized manner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.