Why do people even date ?

People ask me all the time why I think like a philosopher when people my age are doing stupid things and I want to have hard conversations and I want to grow as a person. You can’t grow if you stand still and don’t try to feed your curiosity.

People ask me all the time why I think like a philosopher when people my age are doing stupid things and I want to have hard conversations and I want to grow as a person. You can’t grow if you stand still and don’t try to feed your curiosity.
its ok to think beyond but still u shld be able to enjoy being a kid being a tad bit careless and loose.

ahhh ikr school sucks stress ugh im done with tht shit but college seems like it would suck too. ughhh
Everyone tells me I should focus on doing my best in school and having a good balance but I want to go far so I put all of my energy into school and I tutor and do clubs. I even started a club. I just stress myself out

Everyone tells me I should focus on doing my best in school and having a good balance but I want to go far so I put all of my energy into school and I tutor and do clubs. I even started a club. I just stress myself out
I just don’t act my age also I just did a thing that I shouldn’t have. I guess I was being reckless
ahh its okay gurl i get u, but stressing too much at school is not gonna be worth it . ig. try new things yolo

You guys sound so serious about things.. I still have to do as I'm told and follow orders just to avoid nag at home