Where can I find a guy?

Zanco

Hello everyone, where can I find an attractive, interesting guy? How to dress and where to walk so that a beautiful man would approach you? Can you give me any advice?

Ntoynn

I advise you to try a cool new way to get to know this dating sites. I myself was in such a situation and I understand what you are talking about. This seniorstodate ate is a very convenient site to meet, he himself found a girl there who is ready to marry. So I'm sure that you will find yourself a girl there, and with new love all the pain will go away.

olvs

I met many cool guys online here recently. So many cool guys I haven't seen before. You can chat, share pics and make private video calls. Great chat to find new friends and a guy for dating.

Last edited:

Hippo Sawr

Hello everyone, where can I find an attractive, interesting guy? How to dress and where to walk so that a beautiful man would approach you? Can you give me any advice?
1. No guy here is attractive , you can find interesting ones tho.
2. Put a good pic of urs in ur pfp and update ur bio saying that you are songle af.
3. The 2 points above , and one more advice : Stop this dating shit and focus on studies..

VON

1. No guy here is attractive , you can find interesting ones tho.
2. Put a good pic of urs in ur pfp and update ur bio saying that you are songle af.
3. The 2 points above , and one more advice : Stop this dating shit and focus on studies..
ONG

Zanco

I found a way out of the situation, thanks that everyone here helped me. I realized that I like chubby girls and found the best way to meet for this, this sites helped me. I found a lot of sites there that introduce people like me to overweight girls, they are beautiful. I found many new acquaintances and became popular.